"the beast" is probably a

expecting a dragon too because the original poe title had "dragon" in it. it showed up for quite some time in the nvidia game settings which pulled some internal game description out of the pathofexile.exe.

maybe devs decided it was too much of a spoiler to name it dragon XXX and have no dragon appear until act 4....
"
cronus wrote:
expecting a dragon too because the original poe title had "dragon" in it. it showed up for quite some time in the nvidia game settings which pulled some internal game description out of the pathofexile.exe.

maybe devs decided it was too much of a spoiler to name it dragon XXX and have no dragon appear until act 4....

I'll post it again, It's not a dragon you can clearly see that in the teaser shadow of beast, unless dragons started getting tentacle looking things all over their head! lol...the shadow sorta looks like Medusa really, at least more so than a dragon...!

Go to the bottom, does that look like a dragon?! NO!!!

I think that image is not one of the beast. It's part of one of the levels to play (or so can be saw in the concept art that I linked in this thread).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

I'll post it again, It's not a dragon you can clearly see that in the teaser shadow of beast, unless dragons started getting tentacle looking things all over their head! lol...the shadow sorta looks like Medusa really, at least more so than a dragon...!

It does, actually. It looks like a dragon whose horns have grown and grown, an ancient elder dragon. It could also be a buck deer whose antlers haven't fallen off.

"
solwitch wrote:
Someone in GGG is infatuated with boobies... I'm expecting a boobie boss.

Beast is Slaanesh, confirmed.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
the beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy The beast was like a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion.

thats what my inside source said the beast is like....

lets call him John...
I dont see any any key!
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

i actually think that's maligaro
"
cronus wrote:

No, that wasn't the "original poe title", that was an entirely unrelated game that NVidea misidentified the PoE executable as, because that game also called it's client executable "client.exe", so NVidea chose to associate that filename with that game. It had nothing to do with PoE
"
solwitch wrote:
Someone in GGG is infatuated with boobies... I'm expecting a boobie boss.

I was going to post Retarded Animal Babies' boob dragon (because that would be apropos) but ten minutes of searching left me disappointed and slightly disturbed.

So.

Boob Dragons.

There.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

No, that wasn't the "original poe title", that was an entirely unrelated game that NVidea misidentified the PoE executable as, because that game also called it's client executable "client.exe", so NVidea chose to associate that filename with that game. It had nothing to do with PoE

what of that one new zealand article about path of exile where's a dragon illustration in it?
Oblivious
So we are about to enter the Belly of the Beast.
Bottom of http://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening/actfour and Oyun says we are about to enter the innards of the beast.

Belly of the Beast is a full Wyrmscale.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belly_of_the_Beast

Wyrmscales are the scales of a Dragon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyrm

I wouldnt be surprised if we encounter the entrails of a dragon - be it a dragon itself or the inner dragon we all fight - the origin of our / Dominus / Piety's dark thoughts. Something evil that tries to become real / flesh by influencing beings and taking over them but did not succeed yet since we defeated Dominus and Piety and all her failed experiments.

Well just some guesswork.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on May 25, 2015, 11:13:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info