Question about the "new" forum!

If it is on reddit and not here they don't consider it important or finalized enough to make it official. If they had to only post here it would probably just mean less interaction with the community in general.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I used to enjoy the fact chris posted on reddit. they left us alone to act like ravenous animals here. it was fun.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 24, 2015, 4:29:10 PM
"
PoofGoof wrote:
Truth be told, they do post almost everything here first.

Granted, they are not doing so in the General Discussion threads, rather the Development Manifesto, Announcements, Patch Notes, and News Feed.

The only "new" stuff that hits Reddit first is when one of the GGG gang drops a hint at a potential addition/change or takes a suggestion as a potential. That I've seen, anyways.

Funny how all the "announcements posted to reddit first" are links to the forums.

People enjoy finding things to get outraged or self-righteous about, its one of humans most darling attributes.
Noblesse oblige
Last edited by Yidam_ on May 24, 2015, 8:05:03 PM
I can't think of a many examples where official information or important media located on another site wasn't also linked to from here. Important stuff is usually in the announcement forum.

As for ' little tidbits ' of information, a lot of it does creep out from reddit. I think a reddit dev tracker on here would be a neat idea.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
The reason many of the dev's prefer reddit is simple. People go to a subreddit solely because they have high interest in that subject, in this case PoE. People go to a forum to whine like bitches. It's clear why the developers prefer browsing reddit.

That being said important info is always posted here first anyways.
Reddit is an even bigger popularity contest and hugbox where any opinion that goes against the norm just vanishes.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
Reddit is an even bigger popularity contest and hugbox where any opinion that goes against the norm just vanishes.

That's so wrong it's almost funny. Most of the time the only posts downvoted out of existence are those that are factually wrong. People seem to have a difficult time being wrong.
Chris wont post here he is afraid he will be put on probation lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info