Zana only one portal

Talked to Zana and only one portal opened.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
When you talked to her, did you listen to what she said? Because she said she would only open one portal for each party member present. No bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yeah, in the second part of her text I think she says: "Oh, and you're only going to get one shot at this."

If you are in a party, be sure every party member is inside the area when you talk to her. She will only open one portal per party member currently in the room.
Great PoE utilities!
Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Vorici Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
One-shot calculator: https://goo.gl/IJhYDx
Well it should be put in a location where players will actually listen. I listened to and read everything the NPCs had to say up until the masters, who I haven't listened too. None of it was interesting enough for it to warrant me listening to or reading it.
Can't edit my post due to "the resource you're trying had been removed", yet it hasn't.

I skip NPC dialogue since it saves me precious time.
You should be able to edit it if you don't use the View my Threads filter.

I skip most dialogs too. I'm surprised this is the first time you saw that mission variation though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You should be able to edit it if you don't use the View my Threads filter.

I skip most dialogs too. I'm surprised this is the first time you saw that mission variation though.

Yeah. I'll consider it a bug until it states in the mission you only get one shot, and I'll submit a report each time I get it.

And for those who argue "you should read the dialogue", no. Try reading everything in the game; it's boring. I shouldn't have to read lore in order to know what my mission is.
Rather than being a tool about it, and submitting it as a bug even though it clearly isn't, why don't you do the proper thing and put it in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, where something like this actually belongs.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Rather than being a tool about it, and submitting it as a bug even though it clearly isn't, why don't you do the proper thing and put it in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, where something like this actually belongs.

Spoken like a true tool.

Whatever that is. It came out when I was in highschool and I always think anyone who uses such a term to simply have nothing better to do than to attack someone, and to do so with a new term since they don't want to engage in actual conversation. Since most people wouldn't know what it is.
Pro tip: learn to recognise the mission parameters by the first line. It's not terribly hard and takes half a second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info