N> Marauder tips [HC]

So i've been lvling my marauder and im now lv17. So far it's going great. I'm one hitting trash mobs and 3 hitting rares etc(bragging rights on that?). Anyways i've been following another blood magic marauder build but it focused more about survivability whereas I want something with a little more power.

This is the build i've put together based on another build.

It focuses on hp, hp regen, resist, armor and +dmg on 2h maces.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwS2RLhFFIZLho-G0Ub-iECITQhVSFgJd8n7Si1KS408jboOQ46Ujs7QKBHflBQVElWBFhjXQBfP2CIYMRhIWFSZU1nm3KpdPF3U3uMfNmE2YZgjM-Ov5wnnrmfy6CdouqkGalzq8Wsqq2gud3BBMbY1I_fv-Lq51LuFO8O707xrPIv8932SA==

What I want to know is what skills would work with a build like this. Don't say ground slam tho because I don't like using that skill, don't ask :P. Other skills is appreciated if it only means changing the middle and end part of the build, since i'm lvl17 i've already put abit of points into it.

Examples of other builds might be mage marauder(bad with BM?) or something unique.

Edit: I was thinking maybe attack speed. Would that allow me to cast skills like sweep/heavy blow faster?

Last edited by 20bambit on Feb 10, 2013, 6:29:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info