Master crafting bench choices

If I choose a master crafting bench, am I stuck with that choice forever for that account or can I switch them out somehow?
I'm not 100% sure I follow, but if you're asking what I think you are, you can have every crafting bench in your hideout at once. There's no need to pick and choose.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
So you are not limited in what benches you can earn and use?
No. The only limitation is on the number of masters you can have in your hideout at once, but by dismissing and inviting all the masters to your hideout in succession, you can pick up all the benches fairly quickly. You then keep the bench permanently and do not have to keep the associated master in your hideout to use it.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Btw, since a master loses all the reputation of current level when dismissed, you should invite/dismiss them all in your hideout as soon as possible, to get their crafting benches.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
You don't need to invite a master to get the bench. Just type /claim_crafting_benches to get any available. I would advise checking out the masters wiki too.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
You don't need to invite a master to get the bench. Just type /claim_crafting_benches to get any available. I would advise checking out the masters wiki too.

For some reason I always thought this was for only when they transferred from a temp league to a full league. I always did the, invite, dismiss thing. Well, +1 good fortune to you.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
That command was added later because of a bug iirc. But I never had to use it, not too aware of its existence :p
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
As a new player I found out about the command while researching the masters. It seems like it's not very well known but it's definitely nice to not need to lose any experience by dismissing/inviting all the masters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info