I just wanted to say good job! :)

This game is very well designed. Everything has been excluded well. You thought of everything, te pros and cons in a game. I'm very impressed. And it's fun! :) The only downside is very high RAM usage. Thanks for a fun game that's free to play. I'd donate if I weren't a poor college student lol.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Play the game, provide constructive feedback, and share PoE with your friends, and that's plenty of contribution. Seeya on the shores of sunny Wraeclast! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
GGG was even kinder by also providing desync at no extra charge. How very considerate of them. (Yes, first reports have indicated that D.L. will fix this. But we shouldn't of had to wait this long.)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
GGG was even kinder by also providing desync at no extra charge. How very considerate of them. (Yes, first reports have indicated that D.L. will fix this. But we shouldn't of had to wait this long.)

God, you are the kind of player that it's a bane for developers. You lack empathy towards GGG. They did what they could. They even solved their problems.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Play the game, provide constructive feedback, and share PoE with your friends, and that's plenty of contribution. Seeya on the shores of sunny Wraeclast! =^[.]^=

By all means, show all your friends how you are a bid spender by giving all your friends a copy of PoE.

But seriously, PoE is far and away better than D3:RoS and soon with PoE 2.0 and no or very little desync (hopefully) PoE should be the top arpg.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

God, you are the kind of player that it's a bane for developers. You lack empathy towards GGG. They did what they could. They even solved their problems.

Hey it's late (after midnight) here in SW Florida and so too is D.L. (late). Even though original D3 was crappy and RoS only slightly better our party of 3 never ever experienced the kind of massive desync that PoE has. I do understand that 100s of thousands of lines of code is what makes PoE great but desync just about killed it. After my summer 2013 attempt to get my 2 best friends into playing PoE long term failed (they stopped by Labor Day so just over 2 months) I had to make a mental shift to continue to play solo. That mental shift required me to play knowing where PoE was going to desync badly (doorways, corners, tight passages, leap slamming within a large mob pack, running away upon opening a strongbox, having too much speed, etc.). Once I gave in to the fact that PoE was massively fun and massively desync-y simultaneously I got into a better mind set playing and thus was able to enjoy playing and am here today. I also had to face the fact (fall 2013, winter 2014) that GGG was wedged in super tight between a rock and a hard place and that new netcode to fix desync was a long way off. It certainly didn't help that GGG was very mute on the whole problem so we were all left to read between the lines on this serious problem that was making us so frustrated and had shot "quality of play" all to hell. PoE 2.0 can't get here fast enough so we can all say "go to bed little huge nightmare".

Here here to a good job!

It's something I don't think GGG hears enough.

They may feel it in terms of monetary aspects, but seeing it first hand has got to count for something.

Cheers guys/gals! This one is for you.
"
NakedClaus wrote:
This game is very well designed. Everything has been excluded well. You thought of everything, te pros and cons in a game. I'm very impressed. And it's fun! :) The only downside is very high RAM usage. Thanks for a fun game that's free to play. I'd donate if I weren't a poor college student lol.

hmmm; this is a bit suspect .
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Wait till you see Act 4.
Holy shit those areas and monsters are very well designed.
GGG always manages to amuse me, gotta love them!
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Good point. I play whenever I can! :^)

"
Flutt3r wrote:
Wait till you see Act 4.
Holy shit those areas and monsters are very well designed.
GGG always manages to amuse me, gotta love them!

Sounds awesome, can't wait! :D
I got to Act3 today and saw the Temple with its red carpets and gold statues. Really impressive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info