Question to beta players regarding maps

Since i cant see beta discussion, and i don't want to watch streams, can any beta player tell me are there any changes to map system, and if there are what are they?

ty in advance
There are changes, but nothing is set in stone yet. We don't have the Div cards distributed, and that will have an effect (how significant we're not sure) on map value/popularity. Looks like max level will go up a couple of ticks (don't know why).
ok, ty, but even if they are not set in stone i would still like to know what are the current changes on beta atm
in the current state of beta:

first of all, maps start now at level 68 instead of 66 .. crypt, tropical island etc all 68 .. some have been changed tier (example Orchard is 75 i belive ) .. they go up to level 82 ... there are more maps too with new tilesets (but they aren't enalbled yet) .. uhm... and maps have different art in the inventory (they are now a square) .. because old maps will become sorta legacy.

To clarify last point : every 66 maps in the game will NOT automatically becaome 68 ... nor hoarding 66 maps that now are 75 ... you will be able to run the old legacy maps as usual, but inside them you will eventually drop new type of maps

and that's all i think..
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There are changes, but nothing is set in stone yet. We don't have the Div cards distributed, and that will have an effect (how significant we're not sure) on map value/popularity. Looks like max level will go up a couple of ticks (don't know why).

The max level is mostly a placebo. People wanted to run higher level content. Thing is that the experience curve will be adjusted. If they get the balance right, level 82 maps should be hard regardless of build.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info