Is there any use for my "oldschool" mirrored 6 link chest?

I haven't played PoE since open beta and all I got in hardcore is this pretty much unsellable 6 LINK RRRGGB

I'd like to know if there is some build that could use this 6 link preferably ranger/witch which I already have on lvl 76. But I could make new character.

Thanks!
IGN: KioneoneeR
why would you waste a mirror on a rare like that? i know its 6link and all but..

you could use cyclone? cyclone+faster atcks+concentrated affect+ele weapon dmg+melee dmg+ blood magic or melee dmg on full life or added fire.
Last edited by spoc002 on May 21, 2015, 8:44:07 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/933657
Because such chests were quite rare and expensive those days.

OP, these colors support tonnes of builds.
Take a look at the ranger build list
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 21, 2015, 8:52:05 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/933657

I really wanted to continue on my ranger but looks like I'll have to make Marauder now. Thanks :)

"
spoc002 wrote:
why would you waste a mirror on a rare like that? i know its 6link and all but..

you could use cyclone? cyclone+faster atcks+concentrated affect+ele weapon dmg+melee dmg+ blood magic or melee dmg on full life or added fire.

I did not mirror it. I traded it from guy who mirrored it back in time when this was one of the best in slot item (very long time ago).
IGN: KioneoneeR
"
spoc002 wrote:

it was before eternal came and so before ggg made perfect items easy to craft, the economy was much better those days... now mirrored items are all the same
"
now mirrored items are all the same

I find this comment far funnier than it should be.
Last edited by InBobWeTrust on May 21, 2015, 9:11:24 AM
"
"
spoc002 wrote:

it was before eternal came and so before ggg made perfect items easy to craft, the economy was much better those days... now mirrored items are all the same

easy? I think possible is the word youre looking for.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
"
spoc002 wrote:

easy? I think possible is the word youre looking for.

Dont derail please C:

About the colors, its perfect for various melee skills that get supported by Conc effect or Increased Area of Effect.
Last edited by BIGLITRO on May 21, 2015, 10:11:48 AM
I miss the days when that chest was actually considered the best fucking chest in the game <3
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info