Suggest me a build for Awakening?

So I was wondering what to build in awakening, since now most build options have been destroyed:
Leech and block nerfs killed melee.
AA, EB, aura and gem experience nerfs killed casters.

I can't come up with anything other than tornado shot, and I already built a tornado shot last league. I wouldn't want to repeat it, but I will if it's the only option left viable in this game. Maybe a summoner? what do you guys think?
Sure, a summoner should be pretty powerful based on what we've seen so far, he has more minions at his disposal, they are more tanky and he will get some dedicated jewels too.

However, enemies also have a higher chance to attack the summoner in beta so he will also need to be sturdier. My personal opinion is they reduced minion targeting priority a bit already in live version compared to before, you can really feel it on some uniques/bosses with Fidelitas in both campaign and map versions being especially smart, for instance.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Carcass jack + New Reave + Fortify + Abyssus
1. Cyclone will be stronger then ever
2. CoC will be as strong as always
3. Phys Wands got a small buff + Support Gem Buff
4. Totem's are more than viable again
5. Catsers stay decent
6. All melee builds will be buffed

dunno if I forgot something... Aura Builds got nerfed, but with the new 2Aps 1H Sword + Alphas you may be able to build Ele St quite cheap
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

dunno if I forgot something... Aura Builds got nerfed, but with the new 2Aps 1H Sword + Alphas you may be able to build Ele St quite cheap

Trappers.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Thanks for all the replies, I will take a look at them!
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Care to elaborate, what are the changes to Reave?

I used to love Reave, but then switched to Static Strike as it was just better for clearing stuff.

As Static Strike seems to be getting nerfed I am very interested if there are changes/buff to Reave :)
Something + Something + Something + Something. But that might change in the future since 2.0 is still in beta.
"
Stefacle wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Care to elaborate, what are the changes to Reave?

I used to love Reave, but then switched to Static Strike as it was just better for clearing stuff.

As Static Strike seems to be getting nerfed I am very interested if there are changes/buff to Reave :)

Reave now does not reset its increased AOE stack after switching attacks. A minor buff for that.

I am suggesting reave not because it got stronger, but many of us realized it is the surviving strong combination when used with carcass jack and conc effect after all the critical nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info