GGG stole my #1 spot as Game of my LIfe. What was the hold up?

That's fantastic news that D.L. is "working as intended" if you have under 100 ms latency. Desync is definitely the #1 holdup (nothing else is even close) to PoE getting a 90+ out of 100 rating at all the major game review sites. PoE 2.0 without desync should get Editor's Choice from many game review sites. That means an early July release is still possible. If GGG can do that we here in America will have a super fantastic 4th of July celebration. If reports like this keep rolling in I may have to eat Rhoa (I'll hold my nose and choke it down) and buy a supporter pack. Keep going GGG, PoE 10.0 is still a distant road map possibility. ☺
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Im hoping the elimination of Desync along with act four will usher in a new golden age for PoE

An age in which PoE starts to become a serious threat to D3 and perhaps wakes up larger developers
I dont see any any key!
I am known for being a fanatically positive supporter of GGG no matter what that topic...

I stand justified yet again! HAHAAA &D

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
I am known for being a fanatically positive supporter of GGG no matter what that topic...

GG GGG

This. Also, nice ring man.
"
mushioov wrote:
"
LeHeup80 wrote:

GG GGG

This. Also, nice ring man.

it is a badass ring lol
I dont see any any key!
Poe is truly remarkable and one of a kind. Games like this only come along once in a blue moon. And I too agree that this new xpac and lockstep feature will shed more light on many newcomers. I already have a few friends returning just because of the mere fact that desync will likely be eliminated with the lockstep feature. This is a good year arpg enthusiasts.... ahhh yep.

POE can't be touched. ''A touch of God!!!''

♥ GGG
Last edited by Matacka on May 23, 2015, 5:57:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info