GGG stole my #1 spot as Game of my LIfe. What was the hold up?

For everyone wondering if they fixed desync or not with Lockstep.......they sure did. I have a constant latency of 32ms and I haven't seen ANY desync with Locktep mode enabled. :)

I never post on the forums, but I had to after trying out their "desync fix". I've been playing since day one of Open Beta and GGG was kind enough to offer me access to the beta since I've spent way too much money supporting my Favorite Game of All Time. Thank you GGG for finally fixing the ONE flaw keeping your handy work out of my all-time #1 spot; sure took your time sitting down on the throne, been standing there playing grabass for no good reason for long enough. ;)

Money well spent supporting you these past few years......let's keep the amount between us though. ;)

I can't wait for the official release and incorporate all these fantastic game upgrades with my stable of Exiles. SO many great changes have been added that I don't know where to start....so I won't, lol. ;)

Thanks again GGG for being a game company that gamers deserve and appreciate immensely. :)

And of course, expect me to support you for many more years to come. :)
+1

Also this increases the hypu

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
GGG hit my Gspot this time gg
"
Xavderion wrote:
+1

Also this increases the hypu

Nice they recognize USA has 4th world internet (even over 1970s telephone wires still in some places) and accommodates.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 20, 2015, 11:43:42 PM
OMG

Before and After cali server

I bought 500 more pts a couple weeks ago you guys make me buy more. :P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 21, 2015, 2:35:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
OMG

Before and After cali server

I bought 500 more pts a couple weeks ago you guys make me buy more. :P

Damn the game went from unplayable (I'd never play at 180 ms no matter how good a game is) to silky smooth.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm definitely returning to the game when it goes live. I'm not spoiling anything about the new patch before it goes live so I can't wait for it. :)

Also, I love your signature Xavderion, I agree with it 100%.
Draeke, 42 HC Marauder died from a one shot... First HC char.
they fixed the desync? rly? :o
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
"
xiandrii wrote:

I only played to lvl 24ish cause I dont want to be spoiled until grade A release. But so far so good. I'm Aim_deep above on mule so you can tell I played a lot. Night and day.
Last edited by aimless1700 on May 21, 2015, 5:36:01 AM
"
xiandrii wrote:

Leap slam into a pack of 30 monkeys around a strongbox and run figure 8's. No desynch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info