Next step? (Requesting Gear Help)

I always see people with awesome Uniques and skill sets, so I'm wondering if anyone can help or criticize my current gear/skill set? I am in the 1 month flashback HC, and just killed Dominus, so I at least know my gear/skills I use are enough for that, but when I go into maps I feel so vulnerable.

Level 75, 3952 HP, 1332 ES, Main skill is Freeze Pulse

Gear:

Note: If this is the wrong section I apologize, I saw "Gameplay Help" and assumed it can be used for this
I think you need more life. I think your rings could prob be better too.
Nothing wrong with your gear, your life pool looks really low however for the amount of life on your gear - link tree.
you jsut have 124% inc life...
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwSzBUIHHhEPFLAWbxa_F1QaOBpsHwIfQSKBJKomlScvLJw2xTbpOlhBlkV8SVFMLVVLVcZWSl3yYeJknXBScNV-WX_Ggh6Cm4PbiEKJ04w2jjyP-pBVlS6Xl5o7na6eoaIApwismK6ztDjAGsBmwcXQ9dWm2CThc-Nq5CLlGev17BjsOO088B_w1fId-_WdqjY9bWxsjGKsUDDbXkyzJjwW8y-dEZYOSGpDwFS86msXlSAtHwYjtUjz6ioL
160... less dmg nodes, more cast speed and crit...

1. repalce faster casting with PCoC (20q) or Light Pen... get a Doryanis Belt + Cold Leech on Wand, drop LL Gem and replace with PCoC (20q) or Light Pen
get spell crit wand + shield and 6l chest...

2. Get Eldrich Battery + Mana Reg on Jewellery, run high lvl AA and replace Chest with a Cloak
Last edited by Ceratoidei on May 20, 2015, 2:25:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the responses, will definitely try out your suggestions, late response cause I had to do some out of poe raiding
imo delete youre cahracter and go flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info