Why doesn't anyone use more attacks with remote mine?

It just feels like ice crash and other attacks may actually work with remote mine.
Mines are a pain. One key to put them down, then another to blow them up? I only have so many fingers, and there are more important things for them to do. (Not that I have access to Ice Crash or anything.)
Because why would you remote mine a skill when you could just fire trap? Or turn that skill into a trap? Traps are strictly superior in every way.
If you think something is good, try it out yourself.

I think the reason why you wouldn't use it on a mine, is because it's only a decent % more dmg modifier at the cost of a socket + you have to basically use 2 abilities for the one effect.
In the end, not really worth it for attacks at least.
The only skill I would link to mine is arc, and in the end even that is better off as self-cast.
I love smoke mine, but only for opening dangerous boxes. It's great you can literally set it 2 screens away so even if you desync and lag there's no chance the mobs will chase after you.

Other than that I find them slow and annoying. You'd need to have pretty good defense to stop mid fight just to lay a mine down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info