Timecube

The theory of "Cubic Time" states that, rather than a government assimilated and academia applied "six-sided cube", is a unison of harmonious of opposites, binaries and antipodes - the composition of a true cube. Whether or not we acknowledge it, time is cubic; to acknowledge a cube as having six sides, is to abstract your cubic mind ( which is composed of harmonious opposites ) - this can cause individuals to lose control of their emotions and senses, and the majority to pursue a slow and painful extinction; unintentionally and intentionally, because that is the way of nature. Furthermore, a six sided cube is not a cube, it's a singularity.

A word-virus has stricken humanity where it hurts; a painless, passive and progressive abomination. Words are based around the 'number one', or 'the lowest power in existence'. The letter "A", the word "And", the phrase "And I am" and so on; compressed into a singularity. An addition of words to the world makes it a worded world ( to those who understand and those affected; in the sense of self and it's environment ); it causes us to, inter alia, treat relative as personified resource. Each word said is like a bite into a forbidden fruit - each tick of man-made time that passes by, humans are consuming cubic time. To dream, to live, to die... The grace of life... A grace you or I do not own and we both share. More on topic, one-based-words also cause us to abstract what is to be considered, 'natural words'. Expressions, emotions, feelings, senses, elements, the spirit - the list goes on forever and ever.

A cube has a top and bottom, a left and right, a front and back and an inside and outside as a harmonious unity ( not six sides ). A cube also has only four corners - what we acknowledge as edges, or more precisely 'vertical edges'. This is because when we orientate a cube, we do so in an orderly manner ( we're not playing with it ( i.e. turning it as to perceive it from different angles ) ); a static ( classical; traditional ) cube to study and assimilate - you can think of the four vertical-edge-corners as the missing piece to the puzzle, of which, when placed, harmony is pertained. A top and bottom, left and right, front and back and inside and outside, may as well be classed as six-sides without these four corners; it would be exactly the same as a singularity without four power-corners.

The rapid advancement and consumption rates of technology, along with social disunity through debate and destruction from nihilistic and emotionally out-of-control social fiends, is likely to compromise the long-term stability of planet Earth; guaranteeing the suffering of future generations of all species, and bringing an end to a great potentially unending beauty, the world.

A wordless world would be balanced and chaos-harmonic. Imagine a crazed laugh, but one confident - no choke point; a primal psychosis, and joy of being.

If you attempt to imagine a place, such as your kitchen, you'll probably be able to visualize it ( unless you have lack of dopamine and serotonin ). It will be low quality, but to your surprise you'll envision your kitchen in your peripheral, or, a part of it - the more effort you put in the greater quality and quantity of imagery. If the world was wordless, you would be able to effortlessly visualize an environment, in the highest quality, and in it's true form, as well as with other subjects added, and expressions of any kind. However, by the word-virus, we draw the tempo down, we are less psychological, and more physical.

One-corner worship equates disunity of opposites, and it's this one-corner worship which restricts your imagination to visualizing a place in low quality, usually from a specific angle; the extra effort you put in to imagine wholly a place, is the breaking out of the rusting metal chains that enslave you, also known as "the word". Selflessness is a greater good than self, we learn so that we can be free of self, so that our experience is like a riverbed. Can we really be selfless with a word-virus?! I presume it's possible, but that's not the intention of the majority of people.

One-corner worship comes about through focus on a singularity, by way of a word-virus. Comprehending a corner as one of the acute diagonal points of a cube, is an abstraction, for we are, in actuality, comprehending one of the vertical corners of the cube - a quarter of our total intelligence - causing us to spiral, like a black hole, consuming everything in our pathway like parasites.

To conclude, humanity is the greatest evil on the planet; bar myself, good scientists and philosophers, are non-existent, only pseudo-scientists and pseudo-philosophers; if one doesn't understand and teach cubic time, or if one obstructs or insults the theory, then one is stupid and unworthy of life on the planet - a message sent by suffering children of the future, sincerely yours.
Man, I havent seen this for 4-5 years. Brings back memories of Highschool debate.
new sci-fi intro?
I need more purple titles
Star Wars new movie intro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info