Proud to be a supporter

Proud to be a supporter,

Say it if you feel it.
Last edited by EnafAequi on May 20, 2015, 10:40:56 AM
IM FUXKING PROUD TO BE A SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!
No title, but I'm into it for $230. Proud? Nah.
clap
Im not really proud of putting money in other ppls pockets. Not the way I usually roll. But GGG so good I couldnt help it.
Git R Dun!
I never felt better supporting a developer than I do about supporting GGG, to put it that way.

Proud? Nah, I'm just happy to know that I am supporting a developer who is so passionate about their game as GGG is. That is really rare to see these days, IMO. Also, GGG support is the best, fastest response I have seen from any gaming company, and that is every time I contact them with my trivial (non) issues.

Never spent that much money on a game that is not subscription based, and I haven't finished supporting PoE yet!

GG GGG :)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Im not really proud of putting money in other ppls pockets. Not the way I usually roll. But GGG so good I couldnt help it.

putting money in other ppls pockets is just one way of seeing it. I spend money on entertainment, we all do on some level, when it's done supporting people I considerate talented and committed, it just feels good. Sure "proud" might not be the right word, but you got the idea, it's a punch line.
Last edited by EnafAequi on May 20, 2015, 10:39:24 AM
"
EnafAequi wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

putting money in other ppls pockets is just one way of seeing it. I spend money on entertainment, we all do on some level, when it's done supporting people I considerate talented and committed, it just feels good. Sure "proud" might not be the right word, but you got the idea, it's a punch line.

I dont really do things from a feels prospective. I analyze value on all purchases. i.e price/performance. I've done that math on time i got out of PoE compared to retail games and its come up to $300 so far So i have no problem giving it.

You prolly do this to subconsciously and calling it a feeling. But it's really value analysis. Most ppl do it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 20, 2015, 11:20:09 AM
Thew a lot of cash at this game. Not sure I would say proud exactly. Satisfied.

Spoiler
b-I feel so full of . . . what’s the opposite of shame?

m-Pride?

b-No, not that far from shame.

h-Less shame?

b-Yeah.

:D
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
after testing the beta and lockstep mode, I think my money was rightly invested.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info