GD rejoice!

Thread bumping hasn't changed, other than to outline a set of actions that would occur if someone was consistently bumping too frequently. They are mostly irrelevant, though, because typically once we let people know that they're doing it too often they stop. You can still post "bump" or "^" etc when boosting your trade threads.
You don't have to tell us. No one cares. Just leave! That is what I do when I disappear for weeks or months.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Ha, I thought you were telling Bex to leave :)

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Did support delete a post it certainly reads that way ;)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Content that results in a probation gets removed.

It's a chance LAW is not working like that.

You do a crime, the arrest you, and erase all the evidence...

Now get a lawyer!

Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
"
Kuruguhn wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Content that results in a probation gets removed.

It's a chance LAW is not working like that.

You do a crime, the arrest you, and erase all the evidence...

Now get a lawyer!

It is a great way to arbitrarily enforce rules. No one can call you on it!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Hilbert wrote:
One user I never heard of has been probated for "Germans /thread" and yes this was the worst posting in his posting history.

What if it weren't Germans? Let's say Syrians? I don't know the context but let's say the poster wanted to imply something like "Germans, always fighting". Would that be as harmless, or funny, if he wrote that about Syrians? Do you think, if you were from Syria, you would be happy to see a comment like that?

What is GGG supposed to do? Make a blacklist with all the nations about which you should not make a prejudicial, generalizing, demeaning or "funny" comment? Now that would be some news-worthy shit.

I don't like "/thread", and maybe the mod who probated him doesn't either. Sometimes it can be really funny, but most of the times it's just someone being a smartass. I'm German myself, and I have met so many different people in my life here in Germany that I can see the joke from an outside perspective but not from my point of view. If the commentator wanted to be funny he was actually lame, and if he was serious he was plain ignorant. And the same can be said for any other nation in the world. So what's the gain in perpetuating ignorance or lame jokes? And why should GGG tolerate it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info