Flaring harbinger ilvl 78 and what shoul I do next?

Hi.
I've just alted my harbinger

What should I do next to make good harbinger? Is this harbinger worth crafting or should I alt this to get tyrannical?
Sorry for my question but You know that PoE isn't easy game and crafting is advanced for newbie players like me who want to learn how to craft "pro" equipment ;)
PS sorry for language mistakes... :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1275030

so Regal and hope for something decent :)
Is it worth to eternal it before regaling?
Eternals are like 6ex atm so thats 7ex investment for 1 try to get mod u need that u probably wont get,,,,for 7ex u can buy decent harbringer, and if u planed to inves 2-3 or more eternals then i sugest u to buy that bow, u can find realy good ones for 20-30ex

So no, if im on your spot i would not eternal it, unles u plan to invest masive curency in it and finish it
IGN: Puskurcina
OK, I regalled and I get nice mod I think :)

Now i should multicraft mod that and add other mods, yes?
There is one prefix and one suffix now and when I will add multicraft mod there will be 1 pre and 2 suffixes.
Then I will be able to add %phys dmg and second flat dmg as prefixes and 1 suffix- crit chance for example?
"
rocket222 wrote:
OK, I regalled and I get nice mod I think :)

Now i should multicraft mod that and add other mods, yes?
There is one prefix and one suffix now and when I will add multicraft mod there will be 1 pre and 2 suffixes.
Then I will be able to add %phys dmg and second flat dmg as prefixes and 1 suffix- crit chance for example?

not quite, you won't be able to add flat anymore, just IPD, and crit or ias. I would pick crit chance.
OK. I see that highest %phys dmg for 7lvl Tora is 60-79% but there are harbingers in poe shop that have about 110% phys dmg crafted so how is it possible to craft as high mods?
Legacy bows, once upon a time in a far far away galaxy masters could also craft hybrid physical mods. Which was pretty op considering you would only lose 40% if you compared it to a max roll hybrid. You could have 40% from total max %physical weapon with average investment (200% and more, total bonus). Ah and multicraft was also costing only 1 divine orb. Then average chance to get high physical roll also got nerfed. Those where the good days, where you would buy a 300 + dps dagger or nice end game crit bow for a few ex.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on May 20, 2015, 8:16:23 AM

Type of hybrid rolls that used to be possible (obviously they aren't on bows in this case but the same was possible for a bow pre 1.3)
OK, i understand that now... and i think it's not the best business in my life to multicraft this bow but it's cheaper than buying such bow. And there will be less and less such bows in shops in due to changes which You wrote about, so prizes of bows like this will be higher probably.
Thank you for help boys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info