Hey guys, I'm working on a avatar of flame build and could use some feedback/advice

For levelling i'm using mana leech and it has really helped out with my mana problems that I currently have. I think with this build you need mana regen or mana gain on hit from gear.

I'm also planning on using a 1h+shield and have adjusted the tree to look like
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAiuSb7E8EogDwH2jyr2yCm-0g4XMEs-w4GjiQVScvr40dFPrSZp7AGuNqFm826SSqGmx35VfiJIt8u3zZ9zJyqcT2PQ_-VA3NK1Aczgn21HwGDiftz352rOoYrY2ezdIhVw3ZYV8_7w4UIORRUEd25zhTIq8B56cwGJG8n_xLFE00jmvZhjtG13GFYGXx_mn-5CLsy2P9euYaPuStYJFnWLFC2rmexTs7d1NR5t-ylIdBP5_LggfyQdl8fuJ5OenV-6oGOfMGUWA=

As far as uniques go, I'm planning out a few options. Without bringer of rain I was going to use http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hrimnor%27s_Resolve for bonus fire damage.

I'm planning on using rainbowstride as well. For a shield I actually went for a lion eye's glare with 97 hp and 240% armour.

For chest armour I think any rare with 5l and tri resist + armour is good for this build, so I'll try and buy one once I sell my current ranger gear. I would kaoms if this was a 2h build, which could be a variation but I'd like to go with 1h + shield first as it's been working for me so far.

For gloves I was thinking of getting a pair of Aursieze for the MF and all resist, but I think any rare with resists will work here. I don't know what else I'd use if not for Aursieze or meginords.

For the amulet a corruped stone with %block is good, or that tri resist ammy I linked above until I get the stone. The anvil would be good, but I don't have much movement speed as it is and I think that it makes me way too slow.

I have a le heup of all and am currently using that. I'm not too sure what the best rings would be, likely any with resist + health and ele damage with weapons I think.

I may have to run purity of lightning as well in merciless to cap lightning reist. I have a lot of cold and fire resist from uniques.
Last edited by lord9898 on May 22, 2015, 1:24:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info