Marauder gound slam, die too much please help!

Hey, i'm using the 0.10.0 in depth ground slam build guide, and i dunno what im doing wrong. i die far too easily :/

Where should i br grinding for xp at this level? Or is it my gear?

lvl 59 marauder

Last edited by matt4068 on Feb 10, 2013, 5:22:28 PM
Use warlord's mark and quick heal flask. Toss the add chaos and life on hit and replace it with melee damage and fire damage. You should probably use conversion trap too. It's usually better vs strong groups.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.
He is dying and you propose to replace life on hit?

Would be useful if you (OP) posted your stats.

Looking at your items, you lack +Max Life, which is one of the best mods, especially for Marauder. What are your resists at?
I use the ground slam combo and when theres a boss or rare i switch the heavy strike and ground slam gems around ;p just using the lifeon hit to level it up and chaos dmg, for no reason ;p
Your gear sucks, you need to improve pretty much everything. Also, what are you doing with bow boots on a ground slam marauder? Lol.

Still looking to improve pretty much everything except for the flasks, belt and amulet, and the rings are just for farming Fellshrine now.

I still get mowed down by those darn packs of archers in fellshrine, but I generally leam and ground slam behind them, or just ground slam kite.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Last edited by Zalmoxis on Feb 10, 2013, 6:05:31 PM
Life on hit is weak when combined with heavy strike. You would be better off trying to raise physical damage to get more out of life steal and killing them more quickly.
Ign: UnbreakableChains
Please pm me if I win anything.
thanks for linking your gear. your gloves, boots and helm seem to be the only main difference, and 10%health on belt. ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info