Community Showcase #11

Love that DnB remix. Please lockstep for all!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
I like surprises!
I need a signature to look legit
Vindsvept - impressive music, very dramatic, suits the exile theme quite well indeed.

edit: and I for one would not mind if you people included some of it in the game, after all - musicians all need the cash too, and to have one that actually dedicates some to your game, well that is an honour.
Last edited by Elthiriul on May 20, 2015, 3:46:14 AM
did you change the text size on the website or smth?
F***ing love vindsvept he should do all the music to the game!
That was clever, hiding important teaser under completely meaningless news :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
1M HC Guide on Eating Bananas Efficiently by Mathil

Really? Why not take a time to highlight deaths of top three players on current 1HMC ladder (Havoc, RaizQT, Nugiyen) instead, that all happened in the strangest and unexpected way, and appreciate how fast they are able to get up on top again?

This is more related - this is what happened to my most favourite skill I killed Atziri and Avatar of Apocalypse with not so long ago: https://youtu.be/3jRjsUVthGU
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
mireklefou wrote:
1M HC Guide on Eating Bananas Efficiently by Mathil

Really? Why not take a time to highlight deaths of top three players on current 1HMC ladder (Havoc, RaizQT, Nugiyen) instead, that all happened in the strangest and unexpected way, and appreciate how fast they are able to get up on top again?

You sound like a fun person.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Lol... remixing one of the best soundtracks (Act 4's) into a dubstep version? That's about the same logic as someone remixing D2's Harrogath BGM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=layjWs2IpS4 into a dubstep version...

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 20, 2015, 4:47:56 AM
Deterministic Dubstep is the greatest thing I have seen since my beta invite email.

I salute you sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info