MTX Inspiration - What are some Uniques that provide good skins?

Hey everyone.

I'm starting to play my Ele TS Windripper build a lot and I already have a somewhat "dark" theme on my TS/Puncture Ranger. I want to rip some Uniques for their skins so I can make a nice set that fits better with Seraph Wings.

What are some good cheap Uniques to pick up for it?

I really wish there was somewhere I can plan ahead of time to preview what I would look like in game. Thanks for any tips!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
This thread is pretty handy for these purposes. Off the top of my head...Devoto's? I'm not too sure.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
This thread is pretty handy for these purposes. Off the top of my head...Devoto's? I'm not too sure.

Oh my god this is amazing! Thank you so much :)
Bronn's Lithe is a great dark armour skin, and usually goes for an alc or couple of alts. Pair it with a Tricorne for a pirate-esque look. Worn by the Shadow on the left
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Bronn's Lithe is a great dark armour skin, and usually goes for an alc or couple of alts. Pair it with a Tricorne for a pirate-esque look. Worn by the Shadow on the left

I love Bronn's Lithe man.

My TS/Punc wears a Hunter Hood + Bronn's Lithe right now for the dark theme.

I wish I could pick up a Kaom's because the visual look is pretty stunning. But Atziri's Splendor looks pretty awesome too. Devoto might be what I go for on the Seraph Wing guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info