poe players from different countries?

Is there a way to see the amount of players connected from their countries. I wanna see what the most poe playing country is
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
Nope, there isn't.

If you were to ask about states instead of countries I could say with certainty that Iowa is one of the least poe playing.

How big is the population there anyway? 750?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
What country is Iowa? never heard of it
"
VitaCola wrote:
What country is Iowa? never heard of it

Oh come now its the birth place of James Tiberius Kirk
I dont see any any key!
"
I0wa wrote:
Is there a way to see the amount of players connected from their countries. I wanna see what the most poe playing country is
Korea ! Ez i win
There used to be hell lot of players from China until POE Taiwan was introduced.
I had the same thoughts today actually.

How do they determine where to put new servers and how many players will a country/state require to constitute a server placed nearby?

Here's a breakdown from Steam. Keep in mind there are tons of Taiwan players not represented here.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
CoAx wrote:
I had the same thoughts today actually.

How do they determine where to put new servers and how many players will a country/state require to constitute a server placed nearby?

Can't they just base it off IPs?

Well unless people are using proxies of some sort then yes they probably could. I would love to see these stats from them
"
Xavderion wrote:
Here's a breakdown from Steam. Keep in mind there are tons of Taiwan players not represented here.

cool data, to bad thats only the steam players

I wonder what % of the player base is made up of us steam folk
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info