Who's getting Witcher 3?

I wasn't gonna play it for awhile but a friend gifted me a copy. Guess im in, it does look pretty cool

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 18, 2015, 1:25:26 PM
This winter it will be 50% off, next year 75% off, etc. So, not now, but then.
Its a bit big for me to download with my crappy internet styles, so I might go pick up a hard copy this weekend.

Kevin Wassisname from Gamespot says he got a solid 100 hours out of it during the review and still has a map full of things to do and see, so it sounds like a pretty good investment.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I'm pre-loading it now. Its about 26GB
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm getting it! I love the combat system in Witcher 2.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Got it but playing it later I don't need a heater during summer.
Pre-loading now!
I hate the graphics downgrade but I love part 1 and 2 so I am getting 3 on the first sale. Been too busy driving around in Dirt Rally and Project Cars with my new wheel.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
As a huge fan of the games and books, I was waiting this game so much! I guess i'll be off from PoE for quite some time.
Only played the first game but really liked the atmosphere, story and combat... well, I guess my laptop will not be fast enough, will probably play if I get a new one and the game itself is on sale. I'll be patient and play good old poe for the next year or so...
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info