Thread of funny insults

Okay guys, my offtopic spam spree is gonna come to an end here with this.

I so often find funny insults i kinda wanna post, well now i am gonna post this one i just found on some forum.

"
Ran by a guard that told me, “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.” I laughed my ass off and my wife looked pretty confused.

Usually i find some funny stuff on youtube ahaha, i'll try to remember to post them.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 18, 2015, 7:17:55 AM
What makes you think that? Unless I missed it, you can still use foul language as long as it's not directed at anyone.

On a similar note, make sure you watch some Frankie Boyle on YouTube. Unless you get offended by swearing or anything the new forum guidelines forbid to post here ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
oh i meant ill willingly stop spamming. It peaked before.

I'm not much into stand up im afraid. I was just on youtube checking out what kinda builds people come up with in elder scrolls online, it's quite the funny game to craft builds in, i've really taken a liking to it lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soLPUL7E3k8

Like this guy for example is pretty beast.
I really like eso because it's surprisingly well done i don't give a shit what anyone says. It's so well done that people have different abilties on the same class they would never stop using depending on their playstyle, there aren't many "best" no brainer picks. Pretty hard to even find any "standard" build out there, because there are so many things you can change around.

I'm still leveling my first, i wanna scour all the zones just because i can. Today i just created my first interface and some less than legal macros to stay in the game. GG.

Anyways i'm off, going back to leveling.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
What makes you think that? Unless I missed it, you can still use foul language as long as it's not directed at anyone.

Some Australians have been reminded use less foul language by the devs reminding that this is a forum and not an aussie pub.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info