Potion 1 and Potion 3 - hit keys, sound happens, but potions don't work

This is really odd. Potion 1 and Potion 3 no longer work. I hit the 1 and 3 key and you hear the sound, but it doesn't use the potion. I have reset the keys and restart my PC.

I have Logitech gaming software running and it has always been fine. There is no auto hotkeys or multifunction button presses; only some keys are mapped to the side buttons on the mouse. I closed the gaming software and it was the same thing. I have no idea what happened. Please help!

Windows 7 - 64 bit.
Try needing them. They don't work if they can't give you the resource. Your profile is private so i can't be more specific with which flasks you're trying to use.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 17, 2015, 11:42:01 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but I have health potions in 2 and 5 and I can use them any time. Does it have to do with the suffixes they have maybe? I will take some damage and see if that is what the issue is. Thank you for the reply.
"
I was thinking the same thing, but I have health potions in 2 and 5 and I can use them any time. Does it have to do with the suffixes they have maybe? I will take some damage and see if that is what the issue is. Thank you for the reply.

Yea I'd guess that the affixes (is this a word) have something to do with it... for example you'd be able to use a flask that heals your minions, even though your own life/mana is full

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info