RL question

I want to work on Wall Street like trading and stuff. Im 18 will be 19 in August but love to trade in all game.

How do I get there?

I work since about 13 driving heavy equipment for my uncles swimming pool company and have experience managing many ppl - its pretty easy actually just lead by example they will follow because everyone wants a good leader who works hard and i do. Anyway I'm having a mid life crises i guess. Dont want to do that shit forever.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2015, 6:11:36 AM
<Edited by support>

Dont care, just download some app for your iphone and bet on companies all day with your money. All you need is some sort of account for it to put your money in. Or you know, talk to your bank.
Work on Wall Street? First sell your soul for the internship, then give up your regular life. Wall Street types don't play video games, but they do get ulcers. Enjoy.
"
<Edited by support>

Dont care, just download some app for your iphone and bet on companies all day with your money. All you need is some sort of account for it to put your money in. Or you know, talk to your bank.

I want to be paid not work with my money others money. Besides i dont have much I have a articulating boom a backhoe and a couple vehicles but other than that im poor.

(edit i still live at home pay mom $500 mo)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 17, 2015, 7:09:03 AM
"
Moonyu wrote:
Work on Wall Street? First sell your soul for the internship, then give up your regular life. Wall Street types don't play video games, but they do get ulcers. Enjoy.

How does one get internship? Thanks!

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2015, 6:32:44 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Google wall street related companies?

Get internship?

???

Profit?
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Get internship?

???

Profit?

I did that

"
Getting an internship with a large Wall Street firm is notoriously difficult.

This year, Morgan Stanley accepted only 1.1% of applicants for its summer internship program. Similarly, Goldman Sachs only took about 2% of applicants in 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/5-tips-for-a-wall-street-internship-2014-7#ixzz3aOJl28D5

Then they mentioned exclusive colleges. I just graduated HS in 14. Seems a lot fucking harder than u say
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2015, 6:44:12 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Get internship?

???

Profit?

I did that

"
Getting an internship with a large Wall Street firm is notoriously difficult.

This year, Morgan Stanley accepted only 1.1% of applicants for its summer internship program. Similarly, Goldman Sachs only took about 2% of applicants in 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/5-tips-for-a-wall-street-internship-2014-7#ixzz3aOJl28D5

Then they mentioned exclusive colleges. I just graduated HS in 14. Seems a lot fucking harder than u say

Morgan Stanley? Thats where you wanna work? How about finding a smaller firm and work your way up? Build a good resume.

<Edited by support>
Where do you live? Attend a good business school in your state. Look at Chicago as well - the epicenter of agri-business trading. I wouldnt aim for the literal floor of Wall St. just yet. Most everyone on the floor has an elite education and has been groomed from a young age to be there. Wall St. is much more than the people you see yelling on the floor though. Become a financial adviser at a reputable firm and work your way up. If your goal is to be on the actual floor - dont give up - it is a very attainable goal for someone who dedicates themselves to a task.
Suffering from a midlife crisis at age 18?

I'd guess that transitioning from a video game to IRL tycoon trader would involve hitting up mom for a loan to buy a couple of suits, then begin banging on some doors on Wall Street.

Break a leg!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info