Act 4 on a noob's point of view

When i started PoE there were no exiles, no shrines, no strongboxes, no Atziri, no hideouts or Masters. Even then i remember feeling slightly overwhelmed by the skill-tree/gem system.

Do realize that with each "season", they will (potentially) add something new to the game. It's one thing if they are just rebalancing only, but new features and content are constantly being added. The game just keeps getting more complex over time.

Objectively speaking, i would say the complexity, in breadth and depth, can definitely be a bit overwhelming for new players. It certainly wouldn't hurt GGG's coffers to recognize this and try to design things in a way to hang on to as many players as possible, by easing them in as gently as possible. Having to do a ton of research to just to barely survive isn't very fun.

Perhaps optional in-game tips, or notes on mechanics (in-game!) or even helpful suggestions. Or an optional starter's tutorial?

"
Ebrelle wrote:
Perhaps optional in-game tips
But there are in-game tips! Well... one tip, actually xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info