Generic Off Topic Thread

Generic comment about topic indicated in thread title, somewhat ambiguous question regarding said topic, veiled and somewhat cynical reflection on the past.

Invitation for you to share your generic observations or copy/pasted animated gifs.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Indignant mockery of phrasing of generic question. Counterclaim which begins with obtuse analogy.

Several paragraphs of detailed explanation.

Reference to original indignant mockery. "Instead, what really matters is:" narrower question. Pompous declaration of "obvious" answer to new question.

One-sentence conclusion which, contrary to tone of all above, strawmans OP's position, ensuring further replies through out-of-context quoting.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 17, 2015, 1:25:48 AM
Hey, look. Over there. Butterflies.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info