Are there any legit Xbox 360 emulators for PC/Windows 8?

I did some searching on google for an xbox 360 emulator for pc and there seems to be a lot of results but I'm afraid of viruses and other trojans/spyware similar to ones I've discovered in the past when downloading other emulators.

Does anyone know, from experience or otherwise, if there are good ones without viruses/trojans/spyware and that function great?

Also, if you have a Halo 4 disc for an xbox 360, is it possible to make it work with above said emulator? if so how?

I'm sorta new to this.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on May 16, 2015, 10:52:40 PM
xbox 360 emulators are a thing? o.O
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:

There's a lot of people who would use one. After doing more searching however, I can't find any legit ones that are usable right now. :/
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
"
aStrayGami wrote:

There's a lot of people who would use one. After doing more searching however, I can't find any legit ones that are usable right now. :/

That's because there isn't an emulator for that. After around 5 min of research (woo youtube comments), looks like there's one called Xenia, though it doesn't run any commercial games, only 360 homebrew games. At least that's what the commenter said.
Ugh effort
I'm trying to think of reason for wanting to emulate a 360 and I'm coming up completely empty. Why would you want to when they are other "options" available?
Its the only way to play Red Dead Redemption on PC - that in itself is a good enough reason :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
why not just buy the box for $50 or whatever then? What could a pc offer over a cheap box? Buy it for peanuts and just crack the thing.
Hi everyone,

Discussion of how to commit illegal activities, including posting or promotion of pirated software, is not allowed here.

This thread has been locked.

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info