Please dont link Kickstarters anymore.

I was too a bit puzzled that a topic got locked because I was 'advertising' a game whose developers had met Chris and John in person.... Just a bit weird.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Even buying AAA games feels like Kickstarting now. The number of games that have been released in a manner that makes them seem like content delivery systems instead of full release versions is bordering on shocking.

As an eternal optimist though, I will continue to kickstart interesting shit in the hopes that it gets made :)

I won't link them though, I don't want you people to know the kind of freaky shit I am into.

EDIT: Ahh, I see the meta reference now. This confuses and saddens me.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 16, 2015, 4:27:07 PM
"

I won't link them though, I don't want you people to know the kind of freaky shit I am into.

Even though it'd be quite entertaining, please don't. This thread would be locked faster than I could write "WEIRDO" :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Speaking of Meta references:

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
This pretty much becomes a standard policy in all games when it starts to matter how many players quit the game of the forums aka paying customers.

It stops to matter if the forums are spammed to death by spambots.
"
Hilbert wrote:
This pretty much becomes a standard policy in all games when it starts to matter how many players quit the game of the forums aka paying customers.

Ah that explains why they changed the forum layout. It's so much easier to use the forum now... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info