Please dont link Kickstarters anymore.

Because supporting independent game developers who are following their passion is really shady in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I think zero-tolerance policies on anything, anywhere, by anyone, are the road to stupid, unintended consequences. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
TheWretch wrote:
Because supporting independent game developers who are following their passion is really shady in my opinion.

What do you guys think?

Selling alpha & beta access is pretty shady business indeed... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
We should always support independents, until they start making money, [Removed by Support]
-Yahtzee.

But yeah, let the age of the oppression regime begin! Reminds me of when The Escapist forums started their zero tolerance bullshit forum policy and I stopped posting there.

-EDIT-

So my post was edited, even though I wasn't insulting anyone. It was simply a quote with a 'bad word' in it. So that is what we've come to? Time for the rats to leave this sinking ship, I think.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on May 16, 2015, 4:03:29 PM
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

What do you guys think?

Selling alpha & beta access is pretty shady business indeed... ;)

Thank god we're shielded from that amiright?!
"
We should always support independents, until they start making money, the greedy soulless sellout fucks.
-Yahtzee.

But yeah, let the age of the oppression regime begin! Reminds me of when The Escapist forums started their zero tolerance bullshit forum policy and I stopped posting there.

Spoiler
So my post was edited, even though I wasn't even insulting anyone. It was just a quote with a 'bad word' in it. So that is what we've come to, huh? Time for the rats to leave this sinking ship, I think.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
So my post was edited, even though I wasn't even insulting anyone. It was just a quote with a 'bad word' in it. So that is what we've come to, huh? Time for the rats to leave this sinking ship, I think.

Its certainly swirling down the drain that's for sure..
Guys please keep this off-topic!

;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Guys please keep this off-topic!

;)

Oh that's right, we have to keep this vague and meta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info