Yolo groundslam build faster than speed of light

hi there this is my personal build for marauder Groundslam .
3 day project 21k dmg
Capable of clearing maps up to 73-75
no test for atziri because im too low on hp overall dmg and flasks rotation

there is no theorycraft for this build , honestly i just picked up the nodes i f think i needed , as the gear and gems setup.
6 deaths so far due to chargers and leap mobs no problems with any kind of reflect
If you think that build wont work u can tell me how to improve it or if u like help me out in that .
I have no money my self im pretty poor and i cant buy stash tab and setup a proper shop to sell stuff ( i vendor tons of gg items (nvm i wont cry a river )
Passive tree/Gear lv 76

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthFCAXLxo4ITQhVScvJ9U5DjwFPfxBP0d-UEdR5lW1VdZYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFk52VNZp5o8nKpdO12rHgNeHp5aHrvfNmApIKbhNmE74VSkFWXeZo7ns2fy5_fogCnMKknqZSsqq2NtC-9Nr6KvqfAGsBmwKbBBMRYxtjPftlh3D3hc-RR6hjrCew47w7vfPAf9kj3MvrS

Spoiler
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on May 16, 2015, 9:13:52 AM
was planning to do a groundslammer again in the flashback league but decided to do a reave shadow instead.

here is my planned charachter i was testing in standard league.
pretty similar to yours but i think mine is better optimized overall. no offence :)

you can save a gemslot by running groundslam on mana leech. it's not a problem at all. rule of thumb: don't run skills on blood magic if there is no reason to. also why have the link in a tabula rasa when you have a marohi with built in increase aoe (5-link for all intents and purposes)? immortal call in marohi? makes little sense to me.

carnage heart is pretty bad for this type of build. we have easy access to life leech via jewelry, gloves or passives not to mention we get huge amounts from warlord's mark.

rustic sash or similar belt for the 20% phys dmg increase.

i run gslam with ecoms for 7 permanent endurance charges. immortal call is auto casted by a high lvl cwdt further supported by potency of will notable (gives a long duratin immortal call) works very well vs everything that deals physical dmg.

the reason i have linked enduring cry to cwdt is because in some situations you get attacked before you have a chance to build up charges. one example is when going down to the boss room in 72 jungle valley map. if i didn't have this enduring cry here all the spiders would flicker to me and one shot me. now immortal call triggers for a decent duration and saves my life.

the drawback of abyssus is also nullified by this combo. damage galore :)

passive tree made for gslam with maces. only requires a few changes for swords or axes. but maces are the go to choice if you are using ecoms. nothing can beat maces for that.

build is for a lvl 80 ish charachter. easily achievable by anyone.

i checked your build and it could need some work. you are taking the longer route to master of the arena for example. i guess to pick up the dex and int small nodes? generally inadvisable imo. much better to pick up stat points on gear. every build is starving for skill points. don't waste them on that.

if you really need some temp stat points spend a point for the big +30 dex/int ones and spec out of them later when able to.

Last edited by kompaniet on May 16, 2015, 4:22:40 PM
hi thanks for the advice , yes i know is not optimized
the day i posted the build was the 2th of my project

I do use immo call on marohi because i need more dmg from the groundslam ,wich is the only attack i have now and using it on 6l allow me to have 3-4 k more dmg from it( more leech too ) ,until i link my chest and marohi for a combo like urs( leveling heavy strike) .
i don't use mana leech, because im running 3 auras and soon when i have 5k health i can reserve some hp for grace because im looking to pick up iron reflex and swap all my gear into an hybrid AR/EV .Yes i agree with the carnage ,but i need the stats to run auras and i wont waste passives point into int or dex .
The pros for having carnage is the leech /res ; again i dont need to pick any life leech from passives ,with bloodrage up i have another 6% leech (15% total)im always on top of my hp pool with no drawback because i have enough regen to sustain my degen even with 4.3k hp(with tabula) .
I do prefer to manually cast enduring cry because im always under the effect of my quicksilver flask
i remove soon the WM for vulnerability 20Q to have an extra 30% dmg but with CWDT lv 1+inc aoe and if i can find a carnage with +1 curse i'll add enfeble to this combo for a boss fight

I really like ur build and i appreciated ur support
im always open to new points of view .Always.

many thanks :)

sadly i dont like pvp and ppl wont understand the needs of some leo crafts for pve im looking for it , they just rip u no matter what u need ( and they are not going for any kind of real pvp just ruin ur day and waste ur daily) . OBV :) the -% degen from dots is awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info