Feedback on microtransactions

Hello,

I have been playing for a while and supported several times. Hence I got game currency to purchase few miscrotransactions. I can say sets are just fine and they look great, basically the looks are fine everywhere but thats not what I want to point out.

The main problem is performance. For instance I was now play Glacial Cascade build and I have the "gore" skin for it. My computer is pretty fine I have high details and handle stable 60 FPS (could have more its VSynced) but as soon as I start using this it drops down to 40-30 (obviously using clean cascade does not cause this). Same goes for some flaming effects such as flaming skull head/flaming weapon effect which I have, it is not that drastical but it takes away some performance.

I believe you should put some efforts into this and lower the demands. My computer can still handle that but people I party with oftentimes blame me for drastically lowering their performance. Not to mention those people might want to support you but only to find out that what they bought cannot be used since it gives them more pain than pleasure. Hope this feedback somewhat helps you guys.

Regards
Siliarus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info