Bit bored

So I've been getting kinda bored of PoE lately. Decided to patch League of Legends and play some games which have been quite fun.

So does anyone know some fun shite to do on there or wanna play some games on EUW? (pst I am terrible at this game).
Ugh effort
I'm thinking of getting back into HS a bit. Havent played since december.
I go back to league every few months or so when everything else gets boring. maybe this time i'll play for a bit more than a week or two.
Ugh effort
Go play Smite. Free, cool, and people get rekt.
Tried smite a couple times before, with and without friends. Can't get into it even though it's fun. Just sucks starting over with nothing and learning all the items/god abilities.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Tried smite a couple times before, with and without friends. Can't get into it even though it's fun. Just sucks starting over with nothing and learning all the items/god abilities.

Lol, thats because its not that kind of game. Its like dota from Frozen Throne. Max lvl is only 20 for a reason. ;)

Besides, Thanatos, Hel, Cupid and Athena voices are too much fun. :)
Loved playing thanatos while he was on free rota :3
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Loved playing thanatos while he was on free rota :3

I have him almost maxed and gotten his voice pack already.

A wild Loki appears!
Thanatos used Fly.
Its super effective!
Loki fainted...
Hehe, now that i think about it. One thing that i didn't like about the game was the lack of really bursty assasins. tried loki out a couple times, didn't kill fast enough for me :s
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hehe, now that i think about it. One thing that i didn't like about the game was the lack of really bursty assasins. tried loki out a couple times, didn't kill fast enough for me :s

Then you didnt build right or the other guys build enough defense. :P

Kinda the point though, they try to not get one shot by Loki. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info