Secret Level

Has anyone else found the hidden entrance to the
Secret Moa cave yet containing the two gem clusters?

I wouldn't be surprised if the secret level (which probably will be made in the distant future) will only contain of large kiwis charging at you like the Rhoas do.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the secret level (which probably will be made in the distant future) will only contain of large kiwis charging at you like the Rhoas do.

+1.. Otherwise nice try OP.
Until they make it, work on your fishing.
LOL?
who has time to get secret lvl entrance with all those new fishing spots in act3
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:

This would be the worst secret level ever. Who the hell wants to kill a poor, adorable kiwi? ;)

I vote for a secret level filled with giant, mutant pants. Thousands of them. That kick you to death.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Diablo 2 had the Secret cow level.

PoE should have the the Secret sheep level. The game is made by New Zealanders, after all. Which reminds me of: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/?ref_=sr_1

GGG must make it happen, it fits perfectly :)
Last edited by lupasvasile on Feb 10, 2013, 5:31:21 PM
...Or how about a secret level full of invisible giant vampire zombie Eggs?? The ultimate monsters...
My roommate and I were discussing secret level ideas. It would have mobs that consist of fish, fishing polls, pants, babies, large red penises and a combinations of those five things.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Feb 10, 2013, 6:12:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info