Fury Road

5 hours until a group of friends and myself go to see this movie #excited!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Just got back. It was the greatest movie ever made. Not joking at all. Flawless.
Ahhhhhh I cant wait to see it, i've only been waiting, what like 25 years for this?! Jesus
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The hype is real! Ive been hearing nothing but amazing things from people that have seen it. I hanvt been this excited to go see a movie in theaters in a long time.
The 3D wasnt half bad either. Nothing amazing like Avatar but better than the cash in that came after Avatar.

Side note: the previews for Jurassic World had really incredible 3D. I'm going just for the 3D and dino fites.

Enjoy Fury Road it was so goddamned good!
Reviews appear to be VERY positive; also, the director sat beside Mel Gibson (the original Mad Max) at a screening, and reports that Gibson smiled a LOT.

Gonna go see this one in, oh, about fifteen hours. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The movie did not disappoint! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time WITNESS IT!!!!!
Saw it today. Well worth the watch, prolly gonna watch it again, tomorrow.

Max talks a bit too much in the opening (way more than in the previous films combined, or so it seems). He is less chatty for the rest of the film.

Practical stuntwork and effects paid off handsomely, and the few bits of CG (which you only know are CG because they HAD to be) blend in seamlessly.

Character development is decent; while Max is Max (from an undefined period in the "mythic hero's" stories), you get to see other, lesser characters rise above what they start out as, for some tragic/triumphant fates.

The ending was the weakest part, for me;
Spoiler
Max has always had a "happy ending" taken from him. I can't see him walking away from one.

Great movie, awesome actioner, and I look forward to more, perhaps with fewer than 35 years between. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Looking forward to this one arriving at the local drive-in. Normally happens a couple - four weeks after the main release.

An awful lot of advertising going on in this thread, no? ;)
This movie was great and I'm going to go watch it again now.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info