Haven't played in 6 months...

Long story short, I haven't played in about 6 months. Numerous reasons involved. I found myself quite addicted but my only frustration were my attempts at HC and HC races and getting disconnected and dying or lag and dying. Has this improved?

I just moved and am waiting for my laptop (gaming) to arrive at my new place so I ask ahead of time. Obviously, I can just play and find out but I can't at the moment because I don't have a machine that can play the game.
They have big plans when 2.0 comes

-less desyc in normal mode
-lockstep with no desync
-more servers closer to to ppl

I'd wait till then if you couldn't deal with before. Or just play SC who cares if you die after all.
Git R Dun!
Thanks. I'll wait. It started to really...hmmm...make me mad when it came to the desync. At first I could manage but it just started costing too much time. I do care about dying because SC is really just practice for HC imo.

Thanks again for the reply.
We are all ecstatic to see the lockstep and overall netcode change in awakening, but it's not out yet.

I find this game hardcore enough in softcore anyway :D
ya I haven't played in 6-8 months either. I was pretty hardcore into this game for 2 years straight before that. I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing when this new expansion comes but I can't wait!

Speaking of which, what are these cards I've been hearing about?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
AntonChigur wrote:
ya I haven't played in 6-8 months either. I was pretty hardcore into this game for 2 years straight before that. I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing when this new expansion comes but I can't wait!

And yet you completed 4 challenges in Torment/Bloodlines. It boggles the mind :)
I'm in the Beta, and I can tell you, performance has enjoyed a perceptible boost for many people, even without the Deterministic Lockstep mode (coming soon to a Beta near you). Good things are on the way. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
polimeris wrote:
We are all ecstatic to see the lockstep and overall netcode change in awakening, but it's not out yet.

I find this game hardcore enough in softcore anyway :D

Uh me too today i was doing abyss with 188 pings. Just randomly pop up in a new room is quite interesting. But at end of day I dont care if I die. Compare to HC at least.
Git R Dun!
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

And yet you completed 4 challenges in Torment/Bloodlines. It boggles the mind :)

hahaha. good catch.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Adding to what everyone said already, I guess one of the biggest improvements to look forward to is the loot filter. Having the ability to sift through garbage drops is so convenient. Welcome back anyway!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info