Diablo 3 Clone Game Just Got Released on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/363970

It is called Clicker Heroes. It is the most simplified RPG ever made. All you have to do is click on monsters, grab gold, level up your heroes and their perks. There is no gear, skills, health and mana bars to care, only DPS and cooldown for certain skills.

The aesthetic is pretty and the user interface very intuitive.

This is an AdVenture Capitalist brother, meaning the game plays itself offline, but since this is some dummy RPG, some people will say this a Diablo 3 clone, and haters gonna' hate.

It rapidly went to the top of the Steam stats right after its release, and it is still there, alongside with AdVenture Capitalist: store.steampowered.com/stats. It is highly addictive.

As a side note, this game has one of the worst communities I have seen in an indie game.
Last edited by Samkiud on May 14, 2015, 8:07:31 PM
looks like a shitty phone game.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:

A very addictive and fun shitty phone game.
I don't bother with Steam's new releases much any more. They are all shitty phone games. I have the apple store for that - which does shitty phone games much better than shitty Valve dreams every night of when they go to bed.

tl;dr

valve is shit.
"
I don't bother with Steam's new releases much any more. They are all shitty phone games. I have the apple store for that - which does shitty phone games much better than shitty Valve dreams every night of when they go to bed.

tl;dr

valve is shit.

Valve does not have anything to do with the games released on Steam, FireWalk. They are only the owners of the platform.
Last edited by Samkiud on May 14, 2015, 9:23:06 PM
Every day I find a new opportunity to rail on valve. Dont take that away from me.
"
Every day I find a new opportunity to rail on valve. Dont take that away from me.

LMAO. You got banned from Steam or something?
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

cookie clicker is addictive and some consider it fun.
I dont know if such should be on a plataform like steam though. I mean, sure if people will buy it.
but such games seem so pointless.
Why am I thinking of mice...
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

cookie clicker is addictive and some consider it fun.
I dont know if such should be on a plataform like steam though. I mean, sure if people will buy it.
but such games seem so pointless.

Such asseveration is very subjective and a matter of perspective and tastes, actually. As long as it is a game, it qualifies to be on Steam.
Pff those two like sooo february like.. i can't even
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info