Intuitive leap has no limit to how many of them you can use?

Its gonna be super op for my build if thats the case.
IGN: Reoxy
Exploring the tree I don't really see too many 'out of reach' passives within gem slots
Sure there is a couple that will be super nice but OP... Meh

I personally feel the extra curse gem is really strong, saves me like 10 points which will make the rest of the build much nicer.
Totem projectile is also a really good one.
I understand that its not so great for many builds, but in my build i travel all around in the tree and save probably 20+ or so points with it.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on May 14, 2015, 10:56:53 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:
I understand that its not so great for many builds, but in my build i travel all around in the tree and save probably 20+ or so points with it.

You dont even know if you can put it anywhere. <- Thats what he said. ;)

Unless you are in the beta and already tested and did that then kudos, but jumping the gun here is a bit premature.
"
"
Reoxy wrote:

Unless you are in the beta and already tested and did that then kudos, but jumping the gun here is a bit premature.

cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/
"
Shamanics wrote:
"
"
Reoxy wrote:

It's not OP. Because you need to have free skill points to use it with it. It would be very OP if you could use it without free skill points and just click on everything in area.
"
Shamanics wrote:
"
"
Reoxy wrote:

You can definately mark my words that the tree your looking at there is gonna get surgically slaughtered before this beta is done :)
Since you always have to spend at least 2 skill points to get the jewel node (more if you're not passing by it anyway) and then you have to spend points on the nodes in the radius you want to take, I don't think it will be too overpowered. You also have to take into account the jewel stats you are giving up. Some of those jewels are pretty nice.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 14, 2015, 12:04:41 PM
There's no real use for this that would be considered "OP". You're not going to be able to skip over BM to get to that tasty Aura enabler. You're not going to get 3 or 4 passives that would have cost dozens of points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info