Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

I can imagine using the flask right after finishing a Vaal Cyclone! Still no beta invite :(
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Comics looks great! I hope it's well protected when shipping!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Chris wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Can you please please please let us know though if there is going to be a beta wipe. I think there should be, but have been holding off on beta until next one. So please let us know :)

I personally don't know if there's going to be a wipe. Carl will handle that decision without my involvement.

I plan to play the Beta over the weekend regardless of whether there's a wipe next week or lot. There's a lot of cool stuff to test and I'm personally not bothered by playing through again if there is a wipe. Some players might choose to hold off on making characters on the off-chance that there is a wipe, but there's going to be no decision or announcement until the day. If that uncertainty is a big issue for you, play some Flashback Leagues in the meantime and wait for the patch day to see if a wipe occurs.

Ty very much for the response chris. And didn't mean its not worth playing, its just very tough to get items and such that I would like to test with no poe.trade and such.

Just didn't want to make another new hero and find out there was wipe in 2 days and I didn't even make it to merciless :)
sweet, i hope a wipe will come on tuesday with the patch
Beta member since 0.9.8
I was really excited to be able to play the patch this weekend as I had it off and Mon, now I get to start my work week when it comes... It would be nice to know if you're planning on wiping or not, most of us on beta have vaal'd everything and given everything away since we figured its coming.
Neat flask. I've always liked the idea of knockback, but the problem I've always had with it is the range in which you know things back, which is comically little.
It's less of a knockback and more of a gentle push a foot to the side.

It's so weak that a single knockback really isn't worth it. So, cool idea, but in practice I don't think it's going to be very useful.
Will the comic only be with those pack? or they'll be a way in the future to get it alone?

Holy moly... i love that flask.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 13, 2015, 10:46:05 PM
Shit i YOLO my exalts thinking wipe was tommorrow hahaha
Go AB's
"
brufio11 wrote:
Will the comic only be with those pack? or they'll be a way in the future to get it alone?

They have mentioned they will be selling the physical comic standalone.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info