OTters is slow - post creepy crawlies

More meat on these guys. Too bad they're extinct:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurypterid

...Or are they? =0[.]o=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
jesus the fuck is that?!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
AHHHHH! MAKE IT EXTINCT AGAIN!!!!
"
AHHHHH! MAKE IT EXTINCT AGAIN!!!!

Yeah, with a pot of boiling water and some drawn butter! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
can't say you dont have me curious

*dons a white napkin round yon neck*

Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 15, 2015, 9:50:33 AM
^ Dude, so odd you'd post that. Ever since I learned Draper might be D.B. Cooper i've started the entire series from the jump. I'm digging it.
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ Dude, so odd you'd post that. Ever since I learned Draper might be D.B. Cooper i've started the entire series from the jump. I'm digging it.

If you've watched the series you'd know that is a stupid theory. The show never once goes into story twists. It is a realistic drama with an intense focus on realism.

without saying too much, Don seems to simply be cracking up a bit.

What about my originally unintentional pun? "Dons a bib?" come on why did no one notice?!?
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

If you've watched the series you'd know that is a stupid theory. The show never once goes into story twists. It is a realistic drama with an intense focus on realism.

What about my originally unintentional pun? "Dons a bib?" come on why did no one notice?!?

That pun would have worked if that was Don. Only its Roger Sterling? Also, I really hope you're wrong. How is DB cooper not realistic? You know it really happened, right?
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

That pun would have worked if that was Don. Only its Roger Sterling? Also, I really hope you're wrong. How is DB cooper not realistic? You know it really happened, right?

the pic scrolls right. it was really big sorry ;_;

what really happened? Don's visions of Cooper?

edit: just read up on DB Cooper. I hope not that would be really dumb.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 15, 2015, 2:09:23 PM
I stand corrected on the Pun :)

No, its not visions, hold on let me find the link that got me interested, it explains it better than I ever could..

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/06/did-this-woman-predict-mad-men-s-ending-two-years-ago.html

The original theory from 2 years ago, that has yet to be refuted..

https://medium.com/thelist/where-don-draper-ends-d-b-cooper-begins-e96804523838
Last edited by TheWretch on May 15, 2015, 2:09:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info