[REQUEST] 2Handed Crit Marauder [Spectral Throw][HC]

So as the title say I need help with a 2handed spectral throw crit build for a marauder to play In hardcore,self found mostly,thanks!
"
arphenlive wrote:
So as the title say I need help with a 2handed spectral throw crit build for a marauder to play In hardcore,self found mostly,thanks!

Unless you're playing in the Beta, you will not want to go crit anything unless you have a lot of money to spend in HC. You will eventually kill yourself.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I have the currency np
Then i'd do something like this(level 100).

Use a Kaom's Primacy until you get a GG Axe with high crit chance and multipler.

Stack Crit gear, and use Atziri's Acuity.

If you can find one, get a Legacy Lightning Coil. A Belly of the Beast will work as well.

Spectral Throw + LMP + Life Leech + Faster Attacks + Increased Critical Damage + Physical Projectile Attack Damage

Double Strike/Heavy Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Life Leech + Increased Critical Damage + Melee Physical Damage(fortify, when it comes out)

Hatred + Herald of Ash + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark

This build would best be done by ranger I think, since you don't get much benefit from Marauder, simply because they don't have many crit nodes.

Last edited by Edzilla on May 15, 2015, 11:08:43 AM
I think Sword would be much better (? Since i won't be running Resolute Technique and the accuracy will be a problem.Also the marauder tree has quite a few 2handed crit nodes/attack speed.
Axe does the most damage, and the tree I posted grabbed a lot of accuracy clusters. But you can really grab any weapon. I was thinking you might want to use the new dagger axe coming out, since it has a really high crit multiplier.

The marauder "crit nodes" are for melee attacks only, I think only "attacks" and "projectiles" affect spectral throw. Two handed weapon nodes work, but the big ones up in marauder are "melee crit strike chance."

Correct me if I am wrong someone, I don't do spectral throw much.
Hmm you might be right,makes sense.
If you want 2H and Crit I'd say Staves.
On live you would need insane weapons to get decent crit chance with a sword or an axe.
"
daemmon wrote:
If you want 2H and Crit I'd say Staves.
On live you would need insane weapons to get decent crit chance with a sword or an axe.

Well.. he said currency isn't an issue :P

Yeah, i don't know too much about 2h crit builds. Most spectral throw builds are 1h+shield dagger, with low-life. Or at least they used to be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info