whats your opinion about divination cards

there are 3 (4) possibilities for the dropsrates

1. nerf the items theyre assigned to drop rate and make them reasonably common (to keep the availability the same)

2. make them (the full stack) as rare as the item theyre assigned to (and as such buffing the overall availability, but not much.). it would kinda kill the point of the cards

3. make them (the full stack) more common than the item theyre assigned to. this would buff the availability substantionally

(4. make them less common than....ohwait that would suck no matter what)

im just curious what everyone is thinking
I am looking forward to it. I like the idea of farming zones I never go in for certain cards. Although i do know one of the motivations behind cards is to sell more inventory tabs.
Hope it will be 3, but think 2 is how they will implement it. Both 1 and 4 don't make a lot of sense in a way what they are trying to do.
Have to wait and see. I know it will affect the trading community a lot more than it will affect me playing solo/SF.

If they balance them to keep the trading market from being flooded, I'll pretty much ignore them as a waste of effort and be pleasantly surprised if I ever complete a set.

They will in no way shape or form change my opinion about playing Solo/SF.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 13, 2015, 10:50:09 AM
More stash clutter.
"
jooozek wrote:
More stash clutter.

Yes, it does seem an effective way to add more

trash to pick up to sell some more storage tabs.

PoE: Software Designed to Sell You Storage Tabs.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on May 14, 2015, 1:32:15 AM
gib us books to store them cards and they you can haz mtx to sell them books to make more money
Last edited by choopk1993 on May 14, 2015, 1:33:59 AM
I was asking a question about how they affect existing droprates in the announcement thread. I thought that would be good to know, but for whatever reason Chris didn't feel like sharing. :-(
I dont think they belong in a trade game. Either they are too rare for self founders to ever benefit or we are flooded in trade channels with GG shit. Depreciation is already huge issue.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 14, 2015, 2:25:19 AM
Bloodshards made worse.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info