Community Survey: Divination Card

The beta key.
Stack size 1/11211
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on May 14, 2015, 3:53:36 AM
"
The beta key.
Stack size 1/11211

Don't you already own one from the new pack? - but how I wish there was a keyblade MTX...(≧∇≦)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
The beta key.
Stack size 1/11211

Don't you already own one from the new pack? - but how I wish there was a keyblade MTX...(≧∇≦)

Oh yes, keyblade <3
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Just throwing it out there because i'd like to see it:

Three dragons

Useful mid range unique than enables a lot of builds, but is sometimes hard to farm solo.

I would make it drop from merc ledge, mountain ledge, and plateau. Dragons like mountains right?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Do we know whether you want it for mid, late or end game? Because i think it kind of matters and will narrow down answers/suggestions.
let's increase map droprate by cunstructing a upward cascade starting at "Pier" with chances of getting sets for "Waste Pool" where you then farm for "Gorge" --> "Precinct" --> "Courtyard" ;D

all white maps
I'll state again that the best cards are going to be the ones for rares with a promised mod that people seek. It's kind of circumventing the alt/regal crafting but for a fixed base. We often have those "I wish these boots had movement speed" or "I wish this shield had some physical damage."

Master Crafting did a lot towards fixing this. Look for holes in that process and fill them with the cards.
Imo a Divination Card for a Tabula Rasa or Bringer Of Rain would be nice (or some other interesting uniques, like Carcass Jack or Rise of the Phoenix which are used by a variety of builds).

Currency would be pretty dull for a divination card, uniques or magic items are a lot more interesting.

That being said Atziri Fragment cards inside maps would be interesting :P
Or as mentioned before, league only uniques.

"

I'll state again that the best cards are going to be the ones for rares with a promised mod that people seek.

You can't have a divination card for a rare item with a specific mod. Only for a magic item you can ask for a specific mod.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on May 14, 2015, 9:40:23 AM
is there a chance they'd make a card for some mtx or another? that could be fun.
"
Do we know whether you want it for mid, late or end game? Because i think it kind of matters and will narrow down answers/suggestions.

Would be for end-game Dirk. On a side note, hope you're keeping well and happy!(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael