Mothers Day Prank - How to mess up a 13y/o

As much as I dislike all of the saccharine fueled tv like morning news shows, dr. phil, oprah, etc here in the states I guess it is much better than the alternative - ruining some innocent little girl's sense of trust and honor in the world for some cheap laughs - to a viewership that has no real sense of humor or any human self-pride. Hopeless debasement. Depressing.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 14, 2015, 3:02:56 PM
"
As much as I dislike all of the saccharine fueled tv like morning news shows, dr. phil, oprah, etc here in the states I guess it is much better than the alternative - ruining some innocent little girl's sense of trust and honor in the world for some cheap laughs - to a viewership that has no real sense of humor or any human self-pride. Hopeless debasement. Depressing.

That show does shit like this every week. It only made international headlines this time because the victim is white and American. That's possibly the most messed up aspect of this whole thing.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

That show does shit like this every week. It only made international headlines this time because the victim is white and American. That's possibly the most messed up aspect of this whole thing.

Really? Is it a high rating show or just there purely for shock value?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

Do they just fuck with kids or is anyone game? Why do people sign up if they know they are going to be shit on? I guess it is all fake then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info