Free beta key

Tell me how awesome I am an have a chance of getting a key. ))
youre so freakyn awsome, it coudnt even be described with words ;)
thanks for the beta key ;)
youre so awesome you made chuck norris round house kick his own ass to kneel before you
You are SO awesome you trained a penguin to get you a beer, while riding a unicycle, over a flaming rope, that is over a volcano.

To over the top? NEVER!
you are so awesome that even a clone of yours are surprised with how awesome you are
IGN:NeedMoreArms
"
zonezerozel wrote:
youre so awesome you made chuck norris round house kick his own ass to kneel before you

Hahaha, that made me laugh so hard. after 10 replies I will send a key. No double posts.
While I can't really describe how awesome you are with having never met you I can however say the following. In a short while you'll make somebody happy with glee as they'll finally be able to check out the game that is Path of Exile, and should you happen to choose me then I guess that would make be happier than a puppy dog with a new squeak toy. Whomever you choose I want to congratulate in Advance and have fun with Path of Exile!

(Sorry for making this less about you and more about the winner. :\, you are pretty awesome for doing this though.)
Your so awesome that they put your picture under the word awesome in the dictionary, then realized that wasn't sufficient and removed the word awesome from the English language and replaced it with your name.
4 more replies, hurry up! :) or else I will give it away in 5 minutes
You're so farking awesome that you are giving away a free beta key to whoever. congrats to them.

also you're so awesome that you choose nothing but the finest of bbq sauce.

SWEET BABY RAYS!!!!!
Last edited by Blunthex on Nov 22, 2011, 5:32:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info