Unable to connect to patching server / Login server / Disconnects while playing and more

in the past 3 days i cant play for 30 mins straight without the game disconnecting. well that's if i can login.
most of the time the game doesn't launch because the launcher cant "connect to patching server" and when it does launch sometimes i can't login because the game can't access the login server.

what can cause that?
and yes my firewall doesn't block anything i entered it and allowed every little POE software piece to let it work freely what now?

i never had problems playing till now (well i'm playing only for a few weeks yeah?)
Can you capture a winmtr trace using version 0.92 while you play and ensure it captures at least 300 packets and a disconnection?

Post the results here.
we;; now i can't even connect to the patching server...
tryed everything.. deleted the game to reinstall and still can't connect XD

here are the result for the patching server:

edit:
and now this is while tryting to connect:
Last edited by shmuel516 on May 12, 2015, 12:08:45 PM
Remove and re-add path of exile to your firewall and antivirus exclusions. Is best to just completely remove them from the environment to remove variables.
well i must say that i saw your post just now and i did nothing of that...
but! the game worked somehow today! i played for about an hour and BOOM diconnected in the middle (must say that it happened when i tried to teleport back to townn) and after that it coulndn't connect to login server...

and now i changed the firewall preferences but nothing happened.
so how can the firewall help now? or what now?

thanks a lot for the help!
You should trace while playing so it can capture these disconnects preemptively.

The trace really should be running before the disconnect so it can catch the whole thing.

Think of it like car crash scene. It's much more reliable to have a video of the crash itself than a video of the aftermath. It's hard to really see the problem/fault without the whole thing.
"
Drakier wrote:
You should trace while playing so it can capture these disconnects preemptively.

The trace really should be running before the disconnect so it can catch the whole thing.

Think of it like car crash scene. It's much more reliable to have a video of the crash itself than a video of the aftermath. It's hard to really see the problem/fault without the whole thing.

Ok! thanks.
sorry for the late respond was on a vacation XD

how do i trace the game? i just let the porogram trace pathofexile.exe while im playing? that all?
no, you start the trace either to your gateway or to a specific instance server found in the log file. let it just run while playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info