Supporter Pack specific weapon effects - undertuned

Hello,

i would like to give feedback that the current weapon MTX from the supporter packs are pretty less visible than those from Open Beta supports.

Comparing the visual "greatness" of the Divine Weapon to Vaal Weapon it is almost at the same level as the Lavender weapon.

Would be possible to increase, well, everything on it? Just scale everything by 1.5 and it should be OK to me taste.

(personal feedback, some people might actually like only a slight touch on the screen, instead of glowing bubble)
#BringOldAurasBack
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I agree with this. Not sure if this was spiked from my Reddit post, but I also posted a bit of a description as to why and how it can be fixed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/35ohpf/suggestion_to_ggg_support_pack_effect_suggestion/

That's the link to the reddit topic. There's a picture in there too ( http://i.imgur.com/QF9SZA7.png ) That shows what I have in mind to make the weapon effects that much better. They should cover the entire object, not surround it. It looks very odd and overall unsatisfying to many I believe, as it currently stands. I don't feel an update for this would be too time consuming since we already have effects like the ebony and open beta effects that achieve this look.
I don't follow reddit as it seems to be toxic from time to time, but it kinda reflects exactly my thoughts in this case.

On the reddit there is also mentioned that the old effects (divine / exalted) are too cool compared to anythign else existing. Infernal weapon is probably the closest one :)
When i flex in town (AFK, waiting for trade whisps in spare time) i get quite a few whisps from newcommers what the hell is that weapon I am wearing (runic sword effect + divine weapon, OP OP :)

On the promotion video the effects looks kinda better than they are actually in the game. Maybe it is matter of graphic settings, form of AA or something. I like to play without blurring as it hurts my eyes in the long run.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info