Thoughts on the 2016 Civic Coupe concept?

http://automobiles.honda.com/2016-civic/

I personally think I'll save up for it (assuming a get the job I have an interview at this week).

In my opinion, it's pretty damn sexy.

Also interesting is the Type-R version: http://www.gizmag.com/honda-civic-type-r-full-details/36488/
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Insurance will be extremely high as that car is listed on #1 cars stolen on edmunds. However back on topic, it's a sexy car. My sister had a civic, yep it was stolen. Save yourself the heartache...
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
"
exilione wrote:
Insurance will be extremely high as that car is listed on #1 cars stolen on edmunds. However back on topic, it's a sexy car. My sister had a civic, yep it was stolen. Save yourself the heartache...

That's what insurance is for, right? lol
"
"
exilione wrote:

That's what insurance is for, right? lol

I don't know man, I could use the insurance money for emergencies... Flat tire, dents, etc... Shit we have no control over. I'm just a frugal person lol.
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

Last edited by exilione on May 11, 2015, 4:30:20 PM
You know what you're only young once... I say go for it.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

"
exilione wrote:
You know what you're only young once... I say go for it.

I would be so happy if I get approved for a loan for one. Although I'm gonna save up like $4,000-$5,000 USD for a down payment just to make sure I get approved :P
sorry but it looks crappy. Take a look a the comments for the TYPE R in the link that you posted. It looks like an egg, ugly behind,

Last decent small coupe that Honda did was the Acura RSX.

I think Honda is still searching themselves in their designs. The front of this Civic is nice but the rear is too much... The new Type-R seem to let no place for modifications as it's already overengineered and turboed.

I really like my Civic EP3 but for me it's their last nice model they made. Even Acura was way off the track with the last gen TL. The new TLX is really nice, but no rear exhaust??

It's sad, I want to stay with them but their models makes me look somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info