Not logging in anymore because I fear loosing items

Accually im thinking it has something to do with the way our accounts interact with the Beta!
Ive noticed that When you leave the Live server and say come to the forums it shows the last character you were running right?
Well if i go into the the Beta a use a character ive made it will select other characters (Some i haven't run in months) in live as the last one i run!
And picking different characters in Beta will result in it selecting different characters as the last run in Live as well!
Ive notcied this since the first night i played Beta because everytime I use my Templar in beta it always shows my Marauder i havent run since it died in HC as the last build i run in Live! And selecting my Ranger in Beta will always show my Scion as last played in Live as well! But thens it gets even more strange...
It doesnt even selct the lvl 41 Scion i DO have instead it selects a lvl 1 Scion i dont even have with a very strange codded name!

Thats like last night the guy who has a 6L Shavs that has the Chaos Damage does not bypass ES MISSING from the shavs completely! LOL
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 11, 2015, 2:03:44 PM
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"Amulet have Shade of Axiom effect"
Rip items
plz i need to know i can run mapz or devs gonna 48 hours rollback to fix that

This has been going on for like a week.
There wont be a live roll back. Who know whats going to happen or how they are going to fix/compensate the supporters (Seems this is a supporter pack bug), but it really does suck.

Id suggest claiming back all MTX if you want to play and writing down all the MTX you own.
'Cus I don't know what I'm missing now, if anything else just vanished that I haven't noticed and my trust is wavering.

its actually disaster, problems are snowballing on GGG
no MTX - no problem? I don't see how they fix that w/o server rollback, but it leads to great whine of all times, like "where my betakey" x 100

On a good note for myself. If there is a rollback the only crafting I did in last week was ( 6L shavs, and chroming ) which were both done at a masters bench so I better get all those fuse and chromes back if my shavs is suddenly unlinked and completely borked color wise.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
me too i won't log in from now, every piece of my gear is worth 100+exa so not really worth the risk
I'm wondering why GGG doesn't atleast announce something like: hey, we know there are items disappearring and are working to resolve this unknown issue.

But as far as I know, they just confirmed the mod disappearing on a shavronne's and haven't confirmed or talked about any item gone missing.

I mean we all know that they are very busy atm but this problem needs to be adressed. The later they adress this the harder it will become to resolve.
Last edited by Xantaria on May 11, 2015, 3:42:48 PM
The problem is fixed now. No more items will be affected.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Thank god now I can finally play
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
Chris wrote:

Thanks for the update Chris. I feel safer now.

Logging in in good faith and hoping for some sweet RNG :)
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Hope I didn't lose anything :((
Not going outside anymore because I fear being ran over by a truck
"
Jaille wrote:
Not going outside anymore because I fear being ran over by a truck

If there is news on the radio, that a truck is on a rampage, killing people? Yeah, don't go outside. Not only because it might be a decepticon.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info